[ps2id id=’aprasymas’ target=”/]
Make your own SOLE GEL® ONE STEP gel polish kit!
Custom your kit here. Choose any curing lamp, nail preparation and removal sets. Pick any 2 or even 5 SOLE GEL® ONE STEP nail polish colors – easy and simple 1 step application. It will take just 10 to 15 minutes to get your beautiful, glossy and scratch resistant manicure for more than 14 days.
Why choose SOLE GEL® ONE STEP gels?
☑ Fast, the one-step application. Gel polish in as little as 10-15 min.
☑ Provides up to 14+ days of vibrant gel colour and shine;
☑ No experience needed, easy application;
☑ No Base or Top coat needed;
☑ Glides on smoothly and leaves no residue at all;
☑ Fast curing. Just 30s in 24W+ LED lamp;
☑ Cures under any LED or UV nail lamps;
☑ Easy and fast removal with Sole Gel® Express Remover just in 5 min.;
☑ Made in EU.
Get your kit for up to 50% off the original price. Make your own MINI kit for trial or compose your MAXI kit and get salon quality gel nail polish manicure at home
It’s freedom of choise!
Nicks, chips and smudges…
with SOLE GEL® ONE STEP chip resistant
and crystal shine nails up to 14+ days!
90 DAYS RETURN WARRANTY
All our kits comes with 90 days money back guaranty. If you will not like it, return and get refund.
WORLD WIDE FREE SHIPPING
World wide delivery.
Free shipping for order more than 49€.
10% DISCOUNT CARD
Buy for 29€ or more and with your goods you will get our store discount card for the next your orders.
Choose any of these lamps
Nail preparation products
BUFF THE NAIL SET
Buffer nail block and
Sole Gel Cleaner 50ml.
With kit only 3,99 €
SOLE GEL NAIL FRESH
Temporarily dehydrates the nail plate, allowing to form superior gel polish adhesion to the nail plate.
Buffing natural nails is not needed. 8ml.
With kit only 4,99 €
BUFF AND NAIL FRESH SET
Buffer, SOLE GEL cleaner 50ml. and Nail fresh kit for maximum results.
With kit only 8,99 €
Gel polish removal products
BASIC SOACK OFF SET
Gel polish remover SOLE GEL 100ml.,
20pc. cotton wipe pads, 3 wood sticks, nail file 100/180 grits.
With kit only 2,99 €
SOAK OFF SET WITH FOIL
Gel polish remover SOLE GEL 100ml.,
20pc. foils with cotton pad, 20pc. cotton wipe pads, 2 wood sticks, multifunctional steel tool, nail file 100/180 grits.
With kit only 8,99 €
REUSABLE SOAK OFF SET
Gel polish removal SOLE GEL 100 ml., nail polish removal clips, 20pc. Cotton wipe pads, 2 wood sticks, multifunctional steel tool, nail file 100/180 grits.
With kit only 12,99 €
EXPRESS REMOVER SET
SOLE GEL REMOVER EXPRESS 8ml., 20pc. Cotton wipe pads, 3 wood sticks, multifunctional steel tool, nail file 100/180 grits.
With kit only 11,99 €
Watch this video how simple is to make gel polish with Sole Gel® One Step gel
Can I use Sole Gel One Step gel if I do not have Nail Fresh?
Yes, You can use Sole Gel One Step gel polish if you do not have Nail Fresh or it’s finished. You just have to buff nail plate and clean it from dust and then apply Sole Gel polish. More about gel polish technique you can read here.
Does Sole Gel One Step gel polish can harm my nails?
No. The nail plate consists of dead squamous cells. Removing nail polish can damage the nail more if you over-buff or physically damage the nail. What’s more, Sole Gel One Step gel polish do not contains any formaldehyde or other materials that are harmful to your nails.
How long it takes soak off the nails?
Soak off can take from 5 to 20 minutes. It depends on what technique you will use for gel polish removal. More about gel polish removal techniques you can read here.
Can I apply new color right after gel polish removal?
Yes. But time to time give your nails downtime between gel polish to recover natural oil and moisture of the nail. For better result, you can use nail oil after every nail gel polish.
Can I use my own nail lamp to cure Sole Gel One Step gel polish?
Yes. Our gel polish can be cured under all UV or LED nail lamps. Only time is different for a different type and power nail lamps:
Cure in LED nail lamps:
9 W – 60-90 sec. | 12 W – 60 sec. | 24 W – 30-45 sec. | 36 W – 30 sec. | 48W – 10-15 sec.
Cure in UV nail lamps:
18 W – 240 sek. | 36 W – 120-180 sek.
The first time you use your own lamp, check nail gel polish is it fully cured. If no, prolong curing time.
Can I use Sole Gel One Step gel polish with BASE and TOP?
Yes. You can use BASE and TOP with Sole Gel One Step gel polishes. The BASE will further improve the adhesion of the nail to the nail and Sole Gel One Step gel polish will hold for 21+ days like a regular gel polish. Also it can be covered with a TOP coat, further extending the lacquer hold. For best results, we recommend using the SOLE GEL PRO Base and Top.
What is the main gel polishing mistakes
The main gel polishing mistake that can cause short term gel polish ware.
1. Varnish too thick. It is better to varnish by applying a very thin layer of gel several times to dry properly under the nail lamp.
2. Gel polish applied to the cuticles around the nails and formed air gaps. It is also possible that the cuticle of the nail was not properly repelled and that there was nail polish on it.
3. The nail has not been properly cleaned after the nail has been buffed. We recommend using SOLE GEL CLEANER.
4. Before nail polishing gel, it is preferable not to have with hand water for 1-2 hours. It is better to disinfect your hands with a disinfectant instead of washing your hands. For disinfecting your hands and nails You can use SOLE GEL HYDROSEPT.
5. Constant contact with water – washing without gloves, frequent washing of hands, working in harsh conditions – are consequences of absorption of moisture by nail plates, which can also influence the duration of gel polish.
– Features of your nail plate (rejection of foreign matter on your nails)
– Very thin nail plate. It is almost impossible to remove the fat film from thin nails, since the nail is very thin, so it very quickly becomes greasy, absorbing skin fat;
– Diseases of the nervous system or stressful life;
– Impaired immune function;
– Causes may be diabetes mellitus, some form of treatment;
– Antibiotic use;
– Rehabilitation period after surgery;
– Chronic gastrointestinal, cardiovascular and endocrine disorders;
– Excessive moisture in the skin of the hands – just frequent sweating of the palms – (in this case, it is desirable to coat the nail plate twice – and of course, dry it well before applying the gel);
– Also, important moments such as pregnancy, hormonal disorders and critical days should not be overlooked (gel growth and strengthening, gel, biogel should be avoided in the first few days).